You never need to break down your setup to change the stroke length. Simply twist the stroke ring in the center of the machine, on the fly, to get exactly the stroke length you need!
The AXYS Valhalla is also the cleanest pen on the market, with a high performance seal surrounding the plunger bar which resists flow in both direction. The Valhalla’s design also eliminates traditional dirt traps by being the first machine to use single rotation threads on the grip receiver and an absolute minimum of sharp corners or cavities. It’s the easiest to clean and the hardest for dirt to hide on.
- Adjust stroke length on the fly – 2.5mm, 2.9mm, 3.4mm, 3.8mm or 4.2mm
- Driven by an 10 watt, high-torque, Swiss made, Maxon precision motor.
- Fully American manufactured and assembled.
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum, finished in Mil Spec Type II anodizing.
- American made Main Bearing
- Primary range of 5 volts – 14 volts (motor will start and run down to 3v)
- Lubricated for life
- No need for maintenance
- Uses standard RCA connection